Plastic hydrometer manufacturers analyze that due to the poor thermal conductivity of plastics, the plastic inner layer slowly cools and forms a high-density solid layer with large shrinkage. Therefore, the wall thickness, slow cooling, high density layer thickness shrinkage is large. In addition, the presence or absence of inserts and the layout and quantity of inserts directly affect the material flow direction, density distribution and shrinkage resistance, so the characteristics of plastic parts have great influence on the shrinkage size and direction. The high temperature of Zui where no flow occurs under a certain pressure.
1. Synthetic resin is the main component of plastics, and its content in plastics is generally 40% - 100%. Because of its high content, and the nature of resin often determines the nature of plastic, so people often regard resin as a synonym for plastic.
2. Filler also known as filler, it can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics, and reduce the cost. The latter can be divided into various fillers, such as silica, silica and other fillers.
3. Plasticizers, plasticizers can increase the plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easy to process. Plasticizers are usually organic compounds with high boiling point, which are miscible with resin, nontoxic, odorless, light and heat stable. Phthalate esters are commonly used in Zui.
4. In order to prevent the synthetic resin from decomposition and damage by light and heat in the process of processing and using, and prolong the service life, the stabilizer should be added into the plastic. Commonly used are stearate, epoxy resin and so on.
5. Colorants can make plastics have a variety of bright and beautiful colors. Organic dyes and inorganic pigments are commonly used as colorants.
6. The function of the lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and to make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful. Commonly used lubricants are stearic acid and its calcium magnesium salt.
7. Antioxidants prevent the plastic from yellowing and cracking during heating molding or high temperature use. In addition to the above additives, flame retardant, foaming agent, antistatic agent, etc. can be added into the plastics measured by the plastic hydrometer to meet different application requirements.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Wenzhou Yuansheng Machinery Co., Ltd
：No.58, Jiangong Road, Tianhe street, Longwan District, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province ：0577-86839058 ：email@example.com